Fox Cycling Online Instructor: Bella
I have worked in the fitness industry since 2003, initially as a personal trainer, sports massage therapist and indoor cycling instructor. In recent years I have focused purely on cycling and cycle training. I love getting out on my road bike and take part in sportives throughout the year. Riding around hilly Portishead with my children in the trailer shouting 'Faster mummy! Faster!' has got to be the toughest part of my training regime! In 2011 I qualified as a mental health nurse and am passionate about using physical activity to enhance and maintain mental wellbeing.
1. Something personal about yourself
I live with my partner Nige and our gorgeous kids Oscar and Poppy.
2. Your top 3 favourite things
Studio cycling (of course), cuddles from my kids and sauvignon blanc!
3. What you love about studio cycling?
Inspiring leg pumping music
4. What you want people to get out of your classes?
To leave on a high
5. What/who inspires you?
6. What do you think customers will like about Fox Studio Cycling?
Motivational instructors who inspire them to reach higher
7. Top tip for studio cycling
Your mind is more powerful than you know - believe you can and you will
8. Who would you most like to have in your class?
Chris Hoy in his pants