Fox Cycling Online Instructor: Celine
Having spent 10 years as a PE teacher, and a keen netball player and coach, I then spent the most recent few years bringing up a young family. With the school years approaching and led by an all round passion for sport and exercise, I decided to change direction with my career and train as a fitness instructor with premier and more specifically, a studio cycling instructor.
1. Something personal about yourself
I am married with three children, twin girls and a boy
2. Your top 3 favourite things
Family and friends, Sport and exercise, Socialising
3. What you love about studio cycling?
Adrenaline rush, calories burned and the opportunity to really challenge myself
4. What you want people to get out of your classes?
Enjoyment, motivation and improved fitness
5. What/who inspires you?
London 2012 Olympians. The successes of Mo Farah and Jessica Ennis in particular
6. What do you think customers will like about Fox Studio Cycling?
Specialist environment, unique studio cycling experience, technological feedback, quality and personality of instructors
7. Top tip for studio cycling
Ensure your bike is set up correctly to ensure you get the most from your class
8. Who would you most like to have in your class?